Communities Foundation of Oklahoma is excited to announce that the Tulsa Engineering Scholarship application will be open from January 14, 2019, to March 14, 2019, at 5:00 p.m.!
Deadline extendedApplications for this scholarship will close at noon on April 5th, 2019.
The qualifications for the Tulsa Engineering Scholarship are as follows:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior from a Tulsa, Union, Sand Springs, Jenks or Broken Arrow Public School
- Applicant must have an overall GPA of at least 3.2, an ACT of 24 or higher and a minimum Math ACT sub-score of 24
- Applicant must pursue an engineering degree
- Applicant must attend a college/university of his or her choice offering a four-year curriculum and be enrolled as a full-time student each semester
- Applicant’s Estimated Family Contribution, as calculated by FASFA, must be $28,000 or less
Applicants can access the application by visiting www.cfok.org/apply. They will simply type the name of the scholarship in the search bar or scroll through the list to locate the requirements and application.
If you have any questions please contact our Scholarship Director, Lauren Rennie.Apply Now