STEM Funding Center
The STEM Funding Center is your one-stop shop to request financial support for your STEM education initiatives, designed to make funding more accessible and flexible for our community. We’ve simplified our grant opportunities into one application that will be open all year long, with periodic reviews depending on the amount of funding requested.
Funding requests are reviewed on a rolling basis, approximately once per quarter, and all applicants will be notified of the status of their request after each review period. Applicants may request funding for multiple projects throughout the year. However, funding is not guaranteed, and prior funding status will be taken into consideration.
The length and depth of the application will vary with the amount of funding requested.
We are deeply committed to supporting high-quality STEM education and believe that all students, regardless of their background or circumstances, should have access to opportunities that allow them to succeed in these critical fields.
To achieve this goal, our funding priorities focus on removing barriers to STEM education through various approaches. This includes providing in-school support to teachers and students, offering out-of-school opportunities that expand learning beyond the classroom, providing mentorship experiences that connect students with STEM professionals, and sponsoring STEM competitions that inspire and challenge students to achieve their full potential.
Below are examples of projects or initiatives we’ve previously funded, but please note that this is not comprehensive, and we welcome applications that address other barriers not recognized on this list.
- Consumable or non-consumable supplies needed for a classroom STEM project through our Siegfried ‘Science of Flight’ Classroom Grant
- STEM-related professional development for an educator, team of educators, or district/organization (any STEM area) through our Siegfried Teacher PD Grant
- STEM-related field trips or experiences
- Resources to create an afterschool program, summer camp, or family STEM night
- Materials needed to participate in a TRSA event or other STEM program
- STEM-related field trips for students, summer camp, or out-of-school time STEM programming
- Materials needed to participate in a TRSA event or other STEM competition
Requests that will not be funded include items that are not STEM-related, general classroom supplies that do not specifically detail how they will be used to promote STEM education, and general classroom furniture or storage supplies.
- Must be an Oklahoma educator, coordinator, administrator, organization or STEM program provider with at least two years of experience.
- Must be actively supporting or providing STEM-focused programming for Oklahoma youth (PK-12) or Oklahoma educators (PK-12) for the duration of the grant period.
- Micro: $499 or less (EX: supplies needed for a classroom STEM project)
- Small: $500-$999
- Medium: $1,000-$1,999
- Large: $2,000-$4,999
- MOMENTUM: $5,000 or greater (EX: school/district/organizational initiative)
- Programs funded through this grant must be provided at no charge to participants.
- Funds may not be used for inherently religious activities.
- Funds are intended only for organizations, schools, or foundations and may not be applied to individuals or personal projects.
- Other restrictions may apply depending on the funding level request.
Preview the grant application questions here:
Start Your Application!