The University of Tulsa Presents
National Science Foundation Research Opportunity for High School Teachers
June 1-July 10, 2020
Join the University of Tulsa for a standards-based drone research opportunity!
Participating Teachers Will Earn
- $8,000 stipend
- $2,000 for their classrooms
- Drones and classroom materials throughout the program
- Access to TU faculty and students throughout the school year
Plus, participating teachers have the potential to earn graduate credit!
- Intensive, research-based program
- Teachers will work with university faculty and students to utilize science, math, and engineering concepts inherent in the design, construction, and applications of unmanned aerial systems
- Teachers will develop innovative & interactive STEM curriculum and translate research experiences into classroom practices with an emphasis on exploration and discovery
- Open to 10 teachers
- Interdisciplinary teams from the same school are encouraged to apply