Event canceledDue to the COVID-19 outbreak, this research opportunity has been canceled for the summer of 2020. Please reach out to us with any questions that you may have.
The University of Tulsa Presents
National Science Foundation Research Opportunity for High School Teachers
June 1-July 10, 2020
Join the University of Tulsa for a standards-based drone research opportunity!
Participating Teachers Will Earn
- $8,000 stipend
- $2,000 for their classrooms
- Drones and classroom materials throughout the program
- Access to TU faculty and students throughout the school year
Plus, participating teachers have the potential to earn graduate credit!
- Intensive, research-based program
- Teachers will work with university faculty and students to utilize science, math, and engineering concepts inherent in the design, construction, and applications of unmanned aerial systems
- Teachers will develop innovative & interactive STEM curriculum and translate research experiences into classroom practices with an emphasis on exploration and discovery
- Open to 10 teachers
- Interdisciplinary teams from the same school are encouraged to apply