- Grant must be used to fund professional development opportunities in any STEM subject area
- Award amount varies, not to exceed $1500
- All applicants must be an active Oklahoma Certified Teacher with at least two years classroom experience
- Applicant must intend to remain in the education profession for at least three years
- Currently teach in PreK-12th grade, or be an administrator at the PreK-12th grade level for the duration of the grant period
- Each applicant must demonstrate excellence in STEM education through curriculum development, student work and a letter of support from an administrator
This grant will be divided into large (up to $1,500) and small (up to $750) awards. The majority of awards will be small grants.
Please email email@example.com with questions.
- Applications open: May 2, 2022
- Applications close: Sept. 12, 2022