- Start Early! Perfection really does take time. This wonderful, dynamic, artistic, and architectural process will take longer than you are thinking it will.
- Up to 30 Scale Model Gingerbread Entries will be accepted.
- This competition is for all ages, from elementary to professional.
- The gingerbread buildings will be grouped according to division. Divisions include: Elementary, Middle School, High School, College, Amateur and Professional
- Cash prizes in all categories will be awarded this year!
The top three structures in each category will receive:
- Drop-off entries on Friday, December 6th from 4-5:30 PM.
- No fixing or clean-up on entries will be allowed after 5:30 PM.
- Saturday at 1 PM, competitors can pick-up their building from Frossard.
- All buildings not picked up will be on display on tall shelves in the Children’s Department at Hardesty from December 7th through December 29th. They may be picked up from Hardesty during this time.
- After the 29th, any buildings not picked up will be thrown away.
Rules & Guidelines:
All entries must comply with the following rules.
Entries not meeting the specifications of the competition will be excluded from the contest. The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance reserves the right to reject any entry that does meet a minimum modicum of quality workmanship befitting the contest.