The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance and Flight Night are honored to announce a grant opportunity for Oklahoma STEM Educators.
- Grant must be used to fund professional development opportunities
- Award amount varies, not to exceed $1500
- All applicants must be an Oklahoma Certified Teacher with at least two years classroom experience
- Applicant must intend to remain in the education profession for at least three years
- Currently teach in PreK-12th grade
- Each applicant must demonstrate excellence in STEM education through curriculum development, student work and letters of support
This grant will be divided into large (up to $1,500) and small (up to $750) awards. The majority of awards will be small grants. If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Tanner at email@example.com.
August 23, 2019
Teachers will be notified on or about September 6, 2019.