The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance and Flight Night are honored to announce a grant opportunity for Oklahoma STEM Educators.
- Grant must be used to fund professional development opportunities
- Awards vary depending on need
- All applicants must be an Oklahoma Certified Teacher on or before August 1, 2018
- Applicant must intend to remain in the education profession for at least three years
- Currently teach in PreK-12th grade and have taught for at least 2 years
- Each applicant must demonstrate excellence in STEM education through curriculum development, student work and letters of support
This grant will be divided into large (up to $1,500) and small (up to $750) awards. The majority of awards will be small grants. If you have any questions, please contact Kristen Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 11, 2019
Teachers will be notified by January 25, 2019.