The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance and Flight Night are honored to announce the Science of Flight Classroom Grant for Oklahoma STEM Educators.
Application opens April 1
- Grant must be used to purchase supplies to support STEM experiences in the classroom
- All applicants must be an Oklahoma Certified Teacher on or before August 1, 2018
- Must intend to remain in the education profession for at least three years
- Currently teach in PreK-12th grade and have taught for at least 2 years
- Must demonstrate excellence in STEM education through curriculum development, student work and letters of support
If you are applying for a drone kit, please use the Flight Night Drone Kit Grant application.
Funds awarded will not exceed $1,000. Applications that exceed this budget, will not be considered.
November 1, 2019
Applicants will be notified by December 6, 2019.
- Describe in detail how you will implement these materials/kit?
- Number of students served through use of these materials?
- How will the equipment funded through this grant be used to reach students who are currently not being reached in your community?
- How will funding through this grant be used to inspire and engage students in thinking about flight and aerospace?
- What community partners and resources will be included in this initiative? How will these partners contribute to the project?
- How will student impact of the equipment be measured?
- How are you measuring the impact of the initiative on your students?
- Please upload a supply budget including the material source and budget narrative.