Event Subject to ChangeIn order to ensure the health and safety of our community during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we are reviewing our spring events. Please check the website and your emails often, as details are subject to change. Click here to learn more about TRSA’s COVID-19 response.
Join the Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance and Northeastern State University for training for math educators!
In this year-long professional development experience, teachers will discover ways to empower students to experience mathematical freedom while putting down deep roots in a growth mindset approach to mathematics.
Come join in the fun as we plan for opportunities to:
- Collaboratively explore ways to increase student learning and engagement
- Enhance teacher content knowledge with connections to the Oklahoma Academic Standards
- Expand teachers’ instructional strategy toolkits
- Acquire free classroom resources
- Grade band specific topics including fractions, decimals, proportional reasoning, geometry, and measurement
Cost: Free! All tuition and materials are included, and teachers will receive a stipend for participating.
2022-2023 Workshop Dates:
K-2nd: June 16-17, 2022 from 8:30am-2:30pm with follow up days October 8, 2022 and February 18, 2023
3rd-5th: July 25-26, 2022 from 8:30am-2:30pm with follow up days October 22, 2022 and March 4, 2023
6th-8th: July 28-29, 2022 from 8:30am-am-2:30pm with follow up days November 5, 2022 and March 25, 2023