« All Events
Leveraging TI Technology for ACT® Test Success
January 22 at 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Explore strategies that will prepare your students for success on the ACT® test when you participate in an Onsite Workshop.
In this workshop, educators will:
- Cover the main elements of the ACT® test
- Discuss strategies for helping students to better understand key topics
- Emphasize techniques for teaching with TI graphing technology
By the end of the workshop, participants should feel comfortable with:
- Leveraging TI graphing technology for exam questions in key categories such as Number & Quantity, Algebra, Functions, Geometry, and Statistics & Probability
- Highlighting the key content areas on the ACT® test and adjusting mathematics instruction accordingly
- Implementing test preparation strategies in the mathematics classroom and using pre-made activities that reinforce technology skills and deepen student understanding of key topics
This workshop will be using the TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculator.
Lunch will be on your own from 11:30-12:30.