Educator Training Opportunity
The Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance, Flight Night, and the Tulsa City-County Library are proud to host the United States Naval Academy STEM Center for a day of educator training.
February 9, 2017 (8 AM to 4 PM) Tulsa Central Library
Discover practical & engaging methodology for teaching science, technology, engineering & math through project based learning.
- Dive in Deep: Hands-on activities to investigate physical properties of water
- Soar High: Probe into principles of ight
- Wave Engineering: Explore sound, light and ocean waves
- Sensing Your Surroundings: Create sensors to examine the environment
- Engineering Design Challenge: Test your skills
For more informa on and to register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org