TRSA Advisory Council
Community Partners Building a Network of STEM education.
Who we are
The Advisory Council (AC) of the Tulsa Regional STEM Alliance (TRSA) is the backbone of our organization. Members include organizations and individuals who are passionate about TRSA’s mission of building broad, deep, and innovative pathways for students to access high-impact STEM careers.
We currently have partners across the region in the following sectors:
- Business & Industry
- Higher Education
- Pre-K-Grade 12 educators and administrators
- Education partners
- Informal and out-of-school educators
What we do
AC members establish a working relationship with TRSA. The specific tasks of the AC include:
- Bringing appropriate opportunities to the attention of TRSA and contributing to the organization’s collaborative culture.
- Advocating regionally for TRSA.
- Participating in predetermined meetings of the AC.
- Catalyzing participation and membership of community stakeholders into TRSA.
- Contributing to the work of TRSA and supporting its mission.
- Supporting the initiatives of TRSA.
- Contributing to the effective working order of the TRSA Design Principles.
How we operate
The AC meets quarterly in order to review current programs and opportunities and develop ways to strengthen the Alliance. The opportunities or programs of interest for TRSA are generated by members of this Council and other TRSA organizations. This requires active engagement and collaboration of Council members and partners.
How you can join
Please fill out the form below, or download the flyer for a paper registration form.Join the Advisory Council Download Flyer